| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Solwezi in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 19.4 °C (34.9 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Solwezi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Solwezi, Zambia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Solwezi:
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) NE
- Mansa, Zambia - 294.4 kms (182.9 miles) ENE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) ESE
- Ndola, Zambia - 262.2 kms (162.9 miles) ESE
- Serenje, Zambia - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) ESE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 332.1 kms (206.3 miles) SSE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SSE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) SSE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) SSE
- Magoye, Zambia - 444.2 kms (276 miles) SSE
- Choma, Zambia - 522.3 kms (324.5 miles) S