| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Solwezi in November is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 163.8mm (6.4in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Solwezi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Solwezi, Zambia
Solwezi Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Solwezi:
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) NE
- Mansa, Zambia - 294.4 kms (182.9 miles) ENE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) ESE
- Ndola, Zambia - 262.2 kms (162.9 miles) ESE
- Serenje, Zambia - 431.9 kms (268.4 miles) ESE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 332.1 kms (206.3 miles) SSE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) SSE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) SSE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) SSE
- Magoye, Zambia - 444.2 kms (276 miles) SSE
- Choma, Zambia - 522.3 kms (324.5 miles) S